Salad dressings can change the simplest chopped salad into a wonderful feast. This simple raspberry vinaigrette is one of those dressings. You will wonder why you have not made it before. This is super quick, easy and delicious.
- 75g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey (Raw Swedish Honey Parlehonung Parlehonung)
- Using a stick blender blend all the ingredients together.
- You can add a splash of water if you need a slightly thinner dressing for your salad.