A delicious blend together sauce to serve with an Indian inspired meal.
- •1 onion
- •1 small garlic clove
- •2 inch piece of fresh ginger, scraped
- •1 Tablespoon plain or whole-wheat flour
- •150g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- •+ 20g fresh coriander, chopped as a garnish
- •30g fresh mint, roughly chopped
- •1 cup water
- •1 green chillies, deseeded if you want a milder Green Spiced Sauce
- •1 teaspoon salt
- •1 teaspoon sugar
- •juice of a lime
- In a food processor add all the ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency.
- Add the mixture to a pot and reduce by half, stirring often to insure the sauce doesn’t catch.
- This will thicken and reduce in about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.