If you are looking for a quick and easy sauce to blend together this is your answer. This wonderful accompaniment is a delicious addition to grilled or BBQ meats, can be used as a marinate, a spread on sandwiches or a dip for crudités.
This easy sauce which originates from Argentina is a simple combination of fresh herbs, vinegar, garlic and olive oil.
If you have an abundance of herbs this is a great way to use them.
If you are looking for an unusual hostess gift, you can make batches of the sauce, pop them into an attractive jar and give them to friends when visiting.
- 1-3 cloves of garlic or to taste
- a small bunch of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- a small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh or 1 heaped teaspoon dried oregano
- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend to a thick paste.
For those who suffer from a garlic allergy, the sauce tastes as delicious without garlic.