Cranberry Strawberry Mint Spritzers
This Cranberry Strawberry Mint Spritzers is a refreshing drink that can be served as a spritzer or as a welcome drink with a tot of vodka.
It’s a great addition to a Summer BBQ or served as a non alcoholic option with a meal in winter.
The combination of the tart and refreshing cranberry juice complimented with the sweet strawberries and brought together with sparkling water.
- 1 litre Cranberry Juice
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries, halved or quartered depending on their size
- 30g fresh mint leaves
- 500ml- 1litre sparkling water, depending on your taste preferences, taste as you add the water to suite your tastes
- In a 1 litre jug, add the mint and with a muddler or the back of a rolling pin gently press and bruise the mint leaves to release their flavour.
- Add the cranberry juice and the whole fresh raspberries, stir and refrigerate until needed.
- To assemble your Cranberry, Raspberry and Mint Spritzer, pour half a glass of the cranberry juice mixture into a glass (see notes) and top the other ½ of the glass with sparkling water.
A glass can elevate the whole occasion:
For an adult dinner party, serve your spritzers in champagne glasses.
For a BBQ, picnic or an event with younger children, use tumblers or highball glasses.
The spritzer can be served neat or you can add a shot of vodka for an welcome adult drink.