Tahini Yogurt Sauce
Tahini Yogurt Sauce is easy to mix together and served with a BBQ, leftover roasted vegetables, meat, thinned this is a delicious salad dressing and is great in a sandwich.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon tahini paste
- splash of milk to thin if needed
- Optional Additions
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- a handful of chopped parsley
- ½ lemon juiced
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- If the sauce is very thick add a splash of milk to reach a pouring or dolloping consistency.