The Best Pancake Recipe
This is the best Pancake recipe.
- 110g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 200ml milk
- 75ml cold water
- 25g butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons sunflower to grease the frying pan
- In a large glass bowl add the flour and salt.
- Crack the eggs into the flour and add the milk and water.
- Beat everything together with an electric beater until the mixture thickens and there are no lumps.
- Add the melted 25g of the butter into your pancake mixture. This will help prevent them from sticking.
- Brush a little sunflower oil onto the base of the pan before each pancake is cooked.
- Add enough batter to cover your crepe or frying pan thinly.
- Cook on a low heat and once the sides shrink away and have crisped up, flip the pancake over.
- Cook the other side and remove and serve.
- Or add the pancake to the plate over the pot to keep the pancakes warm.
- Offer caster sugar, cinnamon, freshly squeezed lemon juice, Nutella, Biscoff or Salted Caramel Sauce.
Marissa's Salted Caramel Sauce