Blue Cheese Salad Dressing Recipe
This is simple to make and very subtle; even non-blue cheese fans will enjoy it.
We’ve used it as a salad dressing, sauce for steak, chicken wings, chips and crisps, and as a sauce to top burgers or a roast beef canape. It is extremely versatile and simple to combine. This is also a great way to use up any leftover blue cheese from your cheese board too.
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons Hellman mayonnaise or your favourite
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons milk or a little more for a thinner dressing
- In a bowl, mash the blue cheese with a fork.
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl and mix to your desired consistency.
You can double, triple or quadruple the quantities for a large party.