Spiced Ginger Cocktail
Spiced Ginger a twist on a Moscow Mule. The addition of ginger ale and rum with the hint of spiced orange, if you can find Fever Tree Spice Orange Ginger Ale, if you can’t it is refreshing with your favourite brand of Ginger Ale. This drink transports you to the Caribbean.
- 1-2 limes
- 100ml rum
- 2ml Angostura Orange Bitters
- 200ml Ginger Ale (if you can find it Fever Tree Spiced Orange Ginger Are)
- 2 pieces crystallised ginger
- 2 skewers
- Fill the high ball glassed with ice, this will chill the glasses as you are building your cocktail.
- Squeeze the limes into each glass, add the rum, angostura bitters.
- Top the glass with ginger ale.
- Thread a piece of crystallised ginger and balance that across the glass and enjoy.
If you prefer less of a lime flavour use ½ a lime in each glass, if you love lime use a whole lime in each glass.