Salted Caramel Espresso Martini
A Salted Caramel Espresso Martini is one of my favourite cocktails and this Salted Caramel Espresso Martini. The salted caramel is just a background flavour and adds a little sweetness which you can increase or decrease to taste.
A clever tip, if you don’t fancy buying a bottle of salted caramel pop to your local coffee shop and see if they will sell you a couple of shots, Costa Coffee were very obliging.
Instead of a coffee liqueur I added salted caramel Baileys to the cocktail shown in the photo, it is creamy and really lovely.
- 50ml vodka (1 tot)
- 50ml coffee liqueur
- 20ml salted caramel syrup
- 100ml cold brewed coffee
- To decorate
- 6 coffee beans
- Lots of ice
- Fill your cocktail shaker to the brim with ice (this will give you a lovely cream on the top).
- Add the ingredients in the order they are written.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Pop three coffee beans in the shape of a petal on top of each cocktail and enjoy.