Hazelnut Spread Chocolate Mousse (Nutella Chocolate Mousse)
This is the quickest mousse you will make and it tastes decadent and delicious. Add a jar of your favourite chocolate spread and double cream, beat with a handheld beater, until you get tracks in the mixture and it visibly thickens up. Set in individual glasses, between cake or in a bowl. And you are done!
- 300ml Double Cream
- 125ml jar of Hazelnut spread (Nutella, Lindt or any brand you enjoy)
- Top with fudge chunks as shown in the photo, chopped strawberries or raspberries
- Beat the cream and the hazelnut spread together, until thick and creamy.
- The beater will leave tracks in the mixture when you pull back.
- This takes about a minute depending on your beaters strength.
- Either spoon the mixture into a serving bowl or divide the mixture into espresso cups or shot glasses to serve individual portions.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving or ideally overnight.
- This recipe can be made two days ahead, just be mindful of your creams sell-by date.