Roasted Pepper Relish Recipe
This is a quick and easy Roasted Pepper Relish, I used 2 whole red peppers from a jar which made this even easier, you can use home-roasted peppers too. All you need to do is chop up the peppers, add oil, and garlic and again you can add as much or as little as you like and a little vinegar. This added a great layer of flavour to a NY style sausage in a bun, it spruces up a sandwich wonderfully and makes for a delicious dip.
- 2 roasted red peppers, finely chopped (jarred works well)
- 1 teaspoon garlic cloves, coarsely chopped (you can use roasted garlic for a milder flavour)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- a handful of finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Mix all the ingredients and chill for an hour and enjoy.